Lake Tahoe Small-Group Photography Scenic Half-Day Tour
Of course you are welcome to snap away as many pictures as you would like.
Between the great pictures that you will take and the pictures taken by your guide ensures you leave Lake Tahoe with treasured memories and images you will cherish forever!
Whether it's wildflowers, fall colors, raging waterfalls, or pure back country beauty, this Lake Tahoe photography tour will take you there!
- Guided Photographic Tours of the South and West Shores.
- Professional Guides that provide Photographic tips
- Photos taken of your party and the scenery by your guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Bay State Park
- Entry/Admission - Sugar Pine State Park
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emerald Bay State Park, Hwy 89 at Emerald Bay The park is located 12 miles north of South Lake Tahoe, CA 96145
The Ultimate Half Day Tour departs at 7:00 am, and focuses on the best of Tahoe’s South and West Shore areas. Our journey begins at a beautiful secluded Tahoe beach, shadowed by spectacular Mt.Tallac. Across the river is an Eagle sanctuary, and you will be able to view and photograph different species of local birds, and possibly even a bear. As the mountains and lakes beckon, our adventures continues to back country lakes and spectacular waterfalls. Above the falls, another high country lake awaits our arrival. Climbing 2, 000 feet above Tahoe to a high country ridgeline, gives you amazing views. Continuing to one of the most photographed locations in North America, Emerald Bay. Tahoe Photo Tours will take you to special locations to avoid the crowds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sugar Pine State Park, Tahoma, CA
Sugar Pine Point State Park contains one of the finest remaining natural areas on Lake Tahoe. With nearly two miles of lake frontage, the park has dense forests of pine, fir, aspen and juniper. Constructed in 1903, the property is one of the finest examples of a by-gone era of summer retreats found along the shores of Lake Tahoe. With crystal clear waters and up to 24 inch pine cones this is a must see location.
Duration: 1 hour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Beautiful scenery along with learning about the local history. I really enjoyed the day! Would highly recommend.Beautiful scenery along with learning about the local history. I really enjoyed the day! Would highly recommend.
Beautiful locations with the best guide (Jim). Could not have asked for a better experience . Thanks againBeautiful locations with the best guide (Jim). Could not have asked for a better experience . Thanks again
My tour guide, Jim, was terrific, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed this tour and had a great time.My tour guide, Jim, was terrific, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed this tour and had a great time.
My friend and i really enjoyed this tour. We were able to get photos at all the popular photo spots! The photos are high quality!!My friend and i really enjoyed this tour. We were able to get photos at all the popular photo spots! The photos are high quality!!
Robin was great to work with. She gave us last minute advice for sunset pix day before we met and even provided snow boots for our excursion. Our guide Jim was terrific and very knowledgeable. Well worth the price.Robin was great to work with. She gave us last minute advice for sunset pix day before we met and even provided snow boots for our excursion. Our guide Jim was terrific and very knowledgeable. Well worth the price.
Amazing experience!!! Jim is awesome!!! You learn so much and the views are beyond words. Have to see it to understand!Amazing experience!!! Jim is awesome!!! You learn so much and the views are beyond words. Have to see it to understand!