Aswan, Egypt, Elfanadek Street, Abtal El Tahrir Street, , El Barka Street, , Nile Corniche, Nile Street Above The National Bank, , Gharb Soheil, 9 Abtal Eltahrir, , Sheyakhah Thalethah Kornish Al Nile, El Fanadek Street, In Front of Nubia Museum, 10 Abtal Al Tahrir, , 234 Saad Zaglowl Street, 3min. Left From Train Station By Walk In Saad Zaglool Street 15 Min. From Aswan Air-Port, Kornish Al Nile,, 25 Keylany Street, , Elephantine Island, Atlas Area, , 373 Saad Zaghlol Street, , El Fanadek Street, , Gharb sahil, 79 Cornich el Nile, , Aswan, Egypt, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt
1 - 15
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
• To visit a majestic temple of EDFU, which Dedicated to god Horus , continuing travel to KOM OMBO, we will watch the Nile view and the highlands
• You will come from the hotel to visit a majestic temple of EDFU, which Dedicated to god Horus and the most temples are preserved in Egypt, and listening to his famous legend as the Horus fighter, who had the revenge for his dad from god seth
• Continuing to KOM OMBO, when we will arrive we will watch KOM OMBO temple which built on highland
• Which had done through the other temples by its Two-entry gate, which Dedicated to god Horus who have the Head of the Falcon and god SOPEK who have the look like a crocodile
• The temple of KOM OMBO Dedicated for Honored the both of god SOPEK the god of fertility and the creator god and god HORUS, who have the Head of the Falcon
• At the end of the day we will return to the hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
Near public transportation.
Infant seats available.
Most travelers can participate.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Face masks provided for travelers.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Guides required to regularly wash hands.
Regular temperature checks for staff.
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons