On this dy, we will get up a little earlier, because we would like to start our roundtrip at 8.30 in the morning already from your hotel.
Depending on the location of your hotel, we'll drive down the carribean coast side (west side) of the island and back up the atlantic coast line (est side).
What we are offering you during this day: A big variety in beautiful landscapes (to take pictures) such as well known orginal film-sets, insight into local carribean culture and gastronomy.
According to your personal wishes and interests, every tour can be designed individually. We stick to the following motto: Information, questions, answers, see, hear, smell, taste- totally relaxed!
The following program is awaiting you:
- numerous Photo-stops all along the way in your native language
- well known film-sets, e.g. from 'Pirates of the Carribean'
- visit of a banana plantation
Anse La Raye, a typical original, carribean, fisher town 'no show town
- visit of a 'Cassava Bakery' including a tasting
Soufrière, the ancient capital
- Sulphur Springs Parc, the only drivable Volcano worldwide
- excursion to La Pointe, when weather conditions are good, you can see the neighbor island St. Vincente
Vieux Fort with a beautiful view on Maria Island and the international airport. In case an airplane will embark, we will stopp 30 m under the embarking airplane
- private botanic farm with fruits and a waterfall
Hier you'll have the opportunity to take a bath in the waterfall- surrounded by the impressive rainforest.
- Photo stopp in Dennery
- viewpoint Morne Fortune in Castries with view on the Castries harbor and the entire northern part up to Pigeon Island (is weather conditions are good you can even see the neighbor island Martinique)