What to expect:
• Enjoy a (virtual) journey to Naples and back without leaving the comfort of your home
• Giuseppe will demonstrate the gnocchi making process step by step, showing you how to make the most delicious fresh sauce, and will provide personalized feedback and tips to each participant
• This experience is perfect for anyone who is looking to connect with Southern Italian cuisine
• Giuseppe is an outgoing and passionate home chef from Naples, Italy, and hosts live from his Brooklyn kitchen
• All ingredients, kitchen tools and pre-class prep are mentioned in the section below
Ingredients for pasta
Russet potatoes - 2 lbs
All-purpose flour - (1.5 cups)
Semolina flour - 1/2 cup
A pinch of salt
Ingredients for the sauce
• 3 cups of Tomatoes sauce (Mutti if possible
• 1 clove Garlic
• 6 leaves of Basil
• 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil -
• 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
• 2 TBSP Parmigiano Reggina
• Potatoes masher
• Gnocchi board or a Fork
• Boiling post
• Medium pan
• Sharp knife
• Baking pan
Have the following ready before class begins:
- Boil potatoes with the skin on
- Pre- Measure your ingredients
- Heat oven to 170 degrees
• Gnocchi alla "Sorrentina"
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.).
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers