Dubai: Premium Red Dunes Safari, Camel Ride, BBQ & Al Marmoom Oasis
Explore Al Marmoom, the largest unfenced nature reserve in the UAE.
Go for adventure activities like dune bashing and sandboarding.
Experience a wonderful camel ride across the breathtaking red dunes.
Enjoy the traditional Arabic camp activities at the Bedouin Village.
Savor the flavors of a typical Emirati buffet BBQ dinner.
Stargazing with a Telescope.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
Are you curious to visit the largest unfenced Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in the UAE? Starting our tour with a prompt pick-up from the hotel in Dubai by our Safari Captain, we shall enjoy a 60-minute drive to the desert in a 4WD vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve, R63X+5HV - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
On reaching the desert, we have the chance to take part in a dune bashing session and sandboarding followed by a camel ride amidst the endless red dunes.
Arriving at the traditional Bedouin Village, we will be welcoming you with Qahwa; Arabic coffee, Luqaimat; sweets, and dates. You shall also enjoy unlimited soft drinks while experiencing the charm of the desert oasis. Exploring the authentic village, dress in an Arabian attire, and take photos with the falcon before indulging in various activities like henna painting and more.
As it gets dark, we have the opportunity to enjoy Bedouin Entertainment before savoring the flavors of an Emirati BBQ dinner along with the local desserts. We then relax, witnessing the Bedouin Entertainment activities. When the lights are turned off, we lighten up with a dazzling stargazing session with telescope.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Once the tour concludes, we will drop you back at your hotel or selected location in Dubai.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Short camel ride (can be repeated)
- Unlimited soft drinks & Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Sunset photo stop
- Al Marmoom Oasis visit
- Luqaimat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies
- Falcon experience
- Shared camp
- Bedouin Entertainment
- BBQ meal (open buffet or VIP service- select your preferred option) with veg and non-veg options
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve
- Quad bike and Dune buggy options (available on request, depending on availability)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tipping (not mandatory, but appreciated)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing. Please book a private option so that parents have full responsibility.
- There will be restrictions in Bedouin Entertainments during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary).
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time.
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for easy communication during the pick-up.
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in summer, along with a jacket in winter.
- OceanAir Travels ensures that all desert safari guides/ drivers are well trained and licensed for safari drives.
- Land Cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with the needed safety facilities such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS, first aid box, etc.
- Any damage, injuries, or items lost during the ride are not covered by insurance and are the participant's responsibility.
- Rove Dubai Marina & Wyndham Dubai Marina Hotels: Pickup is not available due to massive Traffic on this area. But you can meet us at Stella Di Mare which is 750M Away.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the company’s insurance does not cover it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Don’t hesitate just book this trip… Our tour guy was amazing from beginning to end. I was kind of nervous at the barbecue because I am a vegetarian but luckily they had tons of options to choose from. The camel ride was so peaceful…. Just book this trip you won’t be disappointed.Don’t hesitate just book this trip… Our tour guy was amazing from beginning to end. I was kind of nervous at the barbecue because I am a vegetarian but luckily they had tons of options to choose from. The camel ride was so peaceful…. Just book this trip you won’t be disappointed.
It was a marvellous experience💐We had the most fantastic experience with OCEANAIR. Each and everything was not only perfect 👍👏👏👏but also the guide and all the crew members in the camp with exceptional hospitality made us as well as kids more relaxing and enjoyable 💐the Guide who took us for dune ...It was a marvellous experience💐We had the most fantastic experience with OCEANAIR. Each and everything was not only perfect 👍👏👏👏but also the guide and all the crew members in the camp with exceptional hospitality made us as well as kids more relaxing and enjoyable 💐the Guide who took us for dune bashing was so benignant and magnanimous with awesome creativity in photography and a humble and well mannered human being 👍
This review has been long due but can’t recommend the Desert Safari enough. What a beautiful experience! From sand boarding to buggie riding, the entire journey was seamless starting from the moment we got picked up at the hotel. Our guide Zahid Hussain was a rockstar who kept us entertained thro...This review has been long due but can’t recommend the Desert Safari enough. What a beautiful experience! From sand boarding to buggie riding, the entire journey was seamless starting from the moment we got picked up at the hotel. Our guide Zahid Hussain was a rockstar who kept us entertained throughout. He was an incredibly cordial host along with the rest of the crew. Just their smiling faces and jolly demeanor is enough to earn them a 10/10!
this review is coming a bit late but we needed to settle down from an incredible trip we just had and the highlight of which was the PREMIUM RED DUNES SAFARI AND DINNER AT AL MARMOOM OASIS, accompanied with multiple activities. MR. ZAHID HUSSAIN, the lead guide came to pick us up right on time an...this review is coming a bit late but we needed to settle down from an incredible trip we just had and the highlight of which was the PREMIUM RED DUNES SAFARI AND DINNER AT AL MARMOOM OASIS, accompanied with multiple activities. MR. ZAHID HUSSAIN, the lead guide came to pick us up right on time and from the very beginning he took into account our large group and age variation from 2 yrs old to 72 yrs old. He immediately made necessary adjustments to our plans to make sure we never had to deal with large crowds. He even bought us Chai for the road over to the dunes. some of us have been on safari before but the rest were nervous about it, especially for the younger ones. when asked how long he has been doing it, Mr. Zahid wittily answered, it was his first day and that's why he bought us Chai in case he messed up, we would forgive him :). the red dunes were incredible and a sight to behold. dune bashing while with exotic music playing on the stereo and roaring in unison while the suv bashes down is something entirely unique. Mr. Zahid picked one of the highest dunes to stop for sand boarding and picture taking. we spent another incredible 40 minutes there. we were lucky that the weather was not hot at all, most of us took off our shoes and sat on the sand. the guides took out multiple boards for us to try sandboarding. we had some big laughs crashing on the sands while sliding down. they also helped us take amazing pictures capturing the vast red dunes behind us and the setting sun. then we did the quad bike and dune buggy rides. this camp had a nice tent and hot tea waiting for us which my parents thoroughly enjoyed. the guides helped bring some chairs next to the quad biking ground so that my parents could watch us. finally at dusk, we drove off to much anticipated Al Marmoom camp. the first glance at the campsite was simply everything that i could hope for and then some. they politely sanitized our hand and then sprinkled rose water which smelled incredible. The camp wasn't crowded and the staff was extremely hospitable. everyone was smiling and attentive which made us feel very welcome. The lake in the middle with the different tents clustered around was too charming and beautiful. Mr. Zaid showed us where we can pray and then found us two large tables to sit down. He even showed us what to eat and helped everyone load their plates to the fullest. the food was quintessentially middle-eastern and it was too good! we ate and ate! there was a lady frying dough and rolling them up in palm sugar. we must have had 10 bowls of those. after dinner we moved closer to the performance area, where there was a incredible tea corner. we all sat by the warmth of the tea fire, under the desert stars, smoking tobacco free strawberry shisha, kids playing in the sand by the lake... we felt very relaxed after a adrenaline filled day. the fire dance and the tribal dances were amazing. luckily, they didn't have belly dance here. the young ones opted for camel rides, again another amazing experience. while we waited my nephew was patting a younger camel. seeing this, one of the camp member brought over a basket of hey for him to feed the camel. my nephew was overjoyed! my two year old daughter also joined in. they had a blast! time for adios! but we didn't want it to be over, so we requested Mr. Zahid that we want to stargaze. AND HE ARRANGED! when everyone left the camp, they turned off all the lights for 20 minutes when we lied back on the cushions and gazed at the incredible desert sky! what an incredible end to an incredible day! no one rushed us out of the camp, we stayed back in the empty camp and took many pictures by the lake and then left. we promised ourselves that we would do the overnight safari if we come again.
Quad & Safari camels were really perfekt. We did very nice Fotos. Our Guide Sibte Hassan was so frindly and helpful. He did perfekt Fotos from us durrong the safari. He Pick up us also on time and he told us a lot of interessting places and history of the VAE. Thank you very much Hassan.Quad & Safari camels were really perfekt. We did very nice Fotos. Our Guide Sibte Hassan was so frindly and helpful. He did perfekt Fotos from us durrong the safari. He Pick up us also on time and he told us a lot of interessting places and history of the VAE. Thank you very much Hassan.
I think he was the funniest, best and most responsible guide I've ever had in 11 years of traveling, congratulations I hope we'll meet again soon and thank you very much for everything, idolI think he was the funniest, best and most responsible guide I've ever had in 11 years of traveling, congratulations I hope we'll meet again soon and thank you very much for everything, idol