Experience the bustling and colorful 100 Year Old Market in the town center as the locals go about their daily routines. Learn about Thai ingredients while soaking up the atmosphere.
• Chatchai Market, Dechanuchit Road, Hua Hin Thailand
• Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin, 19/95 Petchkasem Road Soi 19, Hua Hin 77110 Thailand
• Make Green Curry Paste
• Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)
• Tom Yum Goong (4 Flavour Soup with Shrimp)
• Pad Thai (Famous Thai Style Fried Noodle)
• Khanom Lod Chong (Thai Dessert in Coconut Milk)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Infant meals not included.
Service animals allowed.
Near public transportation.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Guides required to regularly wash hands.
Regular temperature checks for staff.
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Very professionally run, walk through the markets was informative, facilities for cooking were excellent, recipe book and hands on cooking were fun.