Puno, Puno, Peru, Puno, Puno, Peru, Puno, Puno, Peru, Puno, Perú
2 - 15
• 05:30 – 05.45 AM Pick up in the center of Puno hotels (According to your hotel, we will give a more exact time of pick up for you.).
• 06:00 AM Departure from Amantani to Taquile
• 09:00 AM Arrival to Amantani Island’s port and walk 01 hours to the highest point of the island: Cerro Pachamama to see the Inca ruins and also the beautiful scenery.
• 11:30 AM Departure from Amantani to Taquile
• 12:30 PM Arrival to the port of Taquile and walk until the local restaurante (40min uphill)
• 01:10 PM Understanding local customs of this beautiful island. and lunch
• 02:00 PM Visit main square, craft market and admiration of unique landscapes from this point
• 02:30 PM Departure to Uros
• 04:30 PM Arrival to Uros and visit 2 floating islands of Uros
• 05:20 PM Arrive in Puno and transfers from the port to the hotels in downtown Puno
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Boat Puno – Amantani 3h30 min.
Boat Amantani – Taquile 1 hour.
Boat Taquile – Uros 2h.
Boat Uros – Puno 30 min.
Keep in mind.
This tour is suggested for people between 12-60 years. Or at least good physical condition..
We recommend bringing bottled water for the trip (due to long walks); After taking them, keep the bottles on the boat that return to Puno, please do not leave empty bottles on the islands..
Specifically, for this tour it is important to have a good physical condition We recommend bringing trekking/hiking shoes. In Amantani an uphill hike of about 1 hour to see the ceremonial temples are located on the top of the island is made..
During the months of November to January (summer) are usually rainy months, so we recommend wearing clothes waterproof, warm..
We recommend bringing snacks or energy bars because of the long walks, so you will need more calories to make physical effort..
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers