This ancient city, encircled by its mighty walls and fortresses, looks like a precious jewel surrounded by sea on all sides.
The city is also a treasure trove of wonderful architecture and works of art, carefully kept and preserved over centuries.
Its picturesque palaces, old monasteries and churches, ancient libraries, treasuries and stone-paved streets and squares are just a part of what you can see and experience of the rich history of this city.
After an early start from Split area, you can have a sleep in the bus on the drive to Dubrovnik or of enjoy the beautiful sceneries from the main coastal road.
Arrived in Dubrovnik, you will have a guided city tour and some free time after.
Included in product price:
• Pick up from hotel / apartment
• English speaking driver / guide
• Guiding tour in Dubrovnik old town
• Comfortable, air conditioned vehicle
• Road tolls, vat and taxes
Not included in product price:
• Drinks, meals and museum entrances.
Good communication on site