Arena Gorda, , Playa Dominicus, Playas De Bavaro, Avenida Francia S/N, Playas De Bavaro Higuey, Carretera Uvero Alto, Arena Gorda Beach Road Carretera El Macao - Arena Gorda, Carretera Arena Gorda, Playa Bávaro, Punta Cana, Carr. El Macao - Arena Gorda, Playa Arena Gorda, Carretera Macao, Playas De Uvero Alto, Playa Bavaro, , Avenida Alemania, El Cortecito, Arena Gorda-Macao, Playa Bavaro, Seccion Baigua-Higuey, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, Avenida Alemania S/N, Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, Samaná, Dominican Republic
1 - 15
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samana Province, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
- Hiking on horseback towards the majestic El Limon waterfall, a spectacular jump that measures 50 meters high, with a beautiful natural pool underneath in a lush tropical forest.
- Buffet lunch at the forest
• City tour by safari truck through the city of Samana, discovered by the navigator Christopher Columbus in 1493, here the first hostile meeting between Europeans and natives took place.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, Cayo Levantado, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
- Meet one of the most beatiful island in the caribbean, here you will have time to take a bath at the beach
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sabana de la Mar, Sabana de la Mar, Hato Mayor Province, Dominican Republic
- Take the Boat and sail from miches to Samana Bay with a beautiful view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
Use mosquitoes repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
Wear comfortable sportswear (short pants, swimsuit, sneakers or surf shoes).
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Guides required to regularly wash hands.
Regular temperature checks for staff.
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons