Private Taj Mahal And Monuments Tour From Delhi By Car ~ All Inclusive
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal 'Crown of the Palace' is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the right bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (r. 1628–1658) to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. The tomb is the centerpiece of a 17-hectare (42-acre) complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. It was also known as the “Lal-Qila”, “Fort Rouge” or “Qila-i-Akbari”.
Duration: 2 hours
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
- All Kind of Taxes , Fuel Surcharge and Parking Fees
- Pick up till drop off all sightseeing by private A/C car
- Complimentary water bottle
- Monumets fee Included
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Tips and Gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Very good Experience and really Supportive and polite Guide Shane god bless him ...... Highly Recommended must visitVery good Experience and really Supportive and polite Guide Shane god bless him ...... Highly Recommended must visit
Shaun was good guide and markable joy is a good company we booked a tour with that and it was amazingShaun was good guide and markable joy is a good company we booked a tour with that and it was amazing
Very good experience in taj mahal my guide ashik is very good we recomandation with markable joy thank you...Very good experience in taj mahal my guide ashik is very good we recomandation with markable joy thank you...
Ashik was a great guide he so amazing with markable joy I booked a tour from Delhi to Agra we visited Taj Mahal Agra fortAshik was a great guide he so amazing with markable joy I booked a tour from Delhi to Agra we visited Taj Mahal Agra fort
Marvelous and beautiful experienced tour guide Beautiful and symbol of love tajmahal enjoy very well by guide irshadMarvelous and beautiful experienced tour guide Beautiful and symbol of love tajmahal enjoy very well by guide irshad
He is very good expline at Taj mahal we are have very enjoyable time over guide ashik is very good we will recemend markable joy....He is very good expline at Taj mahal we are have very enjoyable time over guide ashik is very good we will recemend markable joy....