Priority Access: Tour Xel-Ha & Coba Ruins - One Day from Riviera Maya & Cancún
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Light breakfast on board
- Unlimited drinks (open bar at Xel-Ha)
- 20 different activities at Xel-Ha
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles in designated areas
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Lunch - All-you-can-eat buffet (Mexican and international cuisine at Xel-há)
- Priority Access: You can have your admission bracelets on the bus on your way to the park.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
The Cobá Xel-HA tour starts the tour through the imposing archaeological zone of Cobá an old Mayan urban center surrounded by the jungle and surrounded by lagoons and continues with the visit to Xel-Ha, where visitors, in addition to
Taste a delicious and varied buffet meal, you can refresh yourself in the crystal clear waters, snorkel or enjoy incredible hours of activities water and land that are unmatched Park offers.
The general itinerary of the Tour includes the guided tour of each of the attractive, so that visitors enjoy them to the fullest through an extraordinary and unforgettable experience.
The first part of the tour to the archaeological zone, we will transfer you to Xel-Ha, where you will enjoy a varied and exquisite buffet meal with the best of Mexican and international cuisine, as well as refreshing cocktails and drinks.
Later you can choose to swim and snorkel in the river enjoying the surrounding activities (scalable rock, courage stone, zip line or trepachanga or failing that, use this time to dive into wells natural crystalline waters or meet a Mayan cave; walk through the jungle, walk trails and admire the vegetation on board a bicycle or rest in a hammock in the shade of palm trees.
You must return to the meeting point to board the bus to a happy and Relaxed transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Time of tour
- During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop-down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.
- We would like to make it comfortable for you so we will pick you up at your hotel or at the nearest point available in our routes.
- To know the exact time and meeting point you must send a message thry the option on your reservation or must call us at least 24 hours prior to the visit date purchased.
- Let us know if you are not in need of transport.
- We cannot assure your pickup at a hotel where you are not a guest considering that some hotel's policies, not allow visitors to access at the property.
- The guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with the Xcaret logo on the back for easy identification. The guides will say the tour name out loud.
- Upon your pickup, please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID for boarding the bus to obtain a bracelet for entering into the park.
- If by the time you purchase the ticket you do not have the hotel yet, you must contact the Customer Service Viator staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park to help you to coordinate the pickup with us.
- You must be 10 minutes early at the assigned location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour only operate Tuesday and Thursday.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing.
- Infants 0 to 4 years are Free of charge.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya so the pickup time will vary depending on the location of your hotel. We will pick you up at your hotel or at the nearest point available in our routes.
- Most travelers can participate
- If at the time of completing your purchase you do not have the name of the hotel, you must contact the Customer Service Viator staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park to help you to coordinate the pickup with us.
- Please confirm the exact time and meeting point using the message option in your Reservation or contacting Grupo Xcaret.
- All requests for changes, cancellations and/or refunds on bookings must be in the 24-hour or more window prior to the visit date.
- We accept changes in visit dates from one month to the next (valid until the current year and subject to changes in public tariffs)
- We accept changes of visit dates from one day to another with the restriction of one day before.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4º F (38º C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- Optional activities.These are educational activities of interaction with wild life, Sea Trek, Snuba
- Souvenirs (Available to purchase)
- Photos (Available to purchase)
I enjoyed the Tulum portion of the tour and our guide Jaime was great, informative and helpful from pick up to conclusion of the tour. I was disappointed with Grupo Xcaret for allowing people to sign up for the Coba & Tulum tour (Coba had been closed for many weeks prior) expecting that they ha...I enjoyed the Tulum portion of the tour and our guide Jaime was great, informative and helpful from pick up to conclusion of the tour. I was disappointed with Grupo Xcaret for allowing people to sign up for the Coba & Tulum tour (Coba had been closed for many weeks prior) expecting that they had an exclusive agreement to guide tours there, only to be informed the night before and at pick up that the Coba site was closed and the rest of the tour would be at Xel-ha park. While Xel-ha park was ok, over eat & drink with snorkeling- though being 57 y.o. I don't have much interest in tower slides and kids play. I don't have many opportunity to make the trek to this region and was trying to see as much of Maya ruins as possible. Double check everything and don't rely on the tour group to inform you of cultural sites availability.
Guide was knowledgeable and excellent in giving info both in english and spanish. We had a great morning at Coba.Guide was knowledgeable and excellent in giving info both in english and spanish. We had a great morning at Coba.
We toured the Coba ruins and visited Tulum. The tour is pretty phys demanding (but great!) so be sure to bring the right shoes and clothes for the heat. Afterwards we went to the Xel-Há park. The tour took up most of the day and we didn’t get to spend much time at the park. If you can, split the ...We toured the Coba ruins and visited Tulum. The tour is pretty phys demanding (but great!) so be sure to bring the right shoes and clothes for the heat. Afterwards we went to the Xel-Há park. The tour took up most of the day and we didn’t get to spend much time at the park. If you can, split the tour and park visit between x2 days so you can enjoy every thing Xel-Há has to offer. A special shout out to Rogelio Mejica! In the blink of an eye my phone (in seewag watr proof jacket) fell to the bottom of the lagoon. Rogelio swam to where we were, asked a few questions and quickly scanned the water to then dive prob 14ft+ to save my phone. We can’t thank him enough as the trip would have def. been sour. Saved the day!
We did Cobá/Xel-Ha !!☺️☺️☺️ Coba is very different from Chichen itza 😱😱😱😱 Not the same on luxury if I can say like that. The toilet there is not like I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂. You can walk 2 km to the end and back or you can take a bike and if you have kids or just want to have an amazing experien...We did Cobá/Xel-Ha !!☺️☺️☺️ Coba is very different from Chichen itza 😱😱😱😱 Not the same on luxury if I can say like that. The toilet there is not like I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂. You can walk 2 km to the end and back or you can take a bike and if you have kids or just want to have an amazing experience 😂😂 we’ll get the taxi bike 😂😂😂 that was the best part of it for us. It’s included but you tip !!! 🤗🤗🤗 In the bus to coba that takes about 1h, they give you a sandwich and juice around 9am. We left the hotel at 7h40. Arrived at 8h10 to the main bus stop (xelha). Had 40 mins there. Left for coba at 8h50. Arrived at 9h50. Did 2 hours here with toilet and tour guide. Left for xelha at 11h50. Arrived at 12h50 at xelha. Went for lunch at the international buffet. Did the river snorkel for 2 hours OMGGGG we love it wowowowowo. Just amazing the life in there. We didn’t do all the corner of the lake. (We are going again at the tulip TOUR) did all the stuff included. Very nice park but definitely you can do that park in one day. They have lockers for free. We are had a blast !!!!! Adam (9 years old) wanted to do the bike in the air but it cost money 😵💫 We took the train bus for the river snorkel…. Very cool 🙂🙂🙂 Thé nature is really amazing. I’m having so much fun 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m like a kid 😂😂😂
Customer Service representatives are liars. I had booked tickets to Xel-Ha and XCaret for Spring Break 2020 for a total of about $600. As soon as Covid was declared a pandemic in March, I called to cancel. Their representatives asked me to hold on to my tickets for 2 years and gauge the situation...Customer Service representatives are liars. I had booked tickets to Xel-Ha and XCaret for Spring Break 2020 for a total of about $600. As soon as Covid was declared a pandemic in March, I called to cancel. Their representatives asked me to hold on to my tickets for 2 years and gauge the situation so that I can use if I chose to travel any time in 2 years. They said if I changed my plans, I could call in any time and that I would get a refund. At this point, my kids are not old enough to be vaccinated and so we have decided not to travel, so I called them to cancel and they said they won't refund the money since its past the cancellation period. So essentially, they lied to me. Also, I sent multiple emails and did not get any responses, so I kept calling them. I lost $600. Very terrible !!
We researched all of these commonly owned parks and chose this one. We made the right choice for what we wanted and I think most would. What we liked: beautiful setting, great shaded walkways with unique sitting areas with ocean or forest views; the manatee area was awesome; the zip line was fu...We researched all of these commonly owned parks and chose this one. We made the right choice for what we wanted and I think most would. What we liked: beautiful setting, great shaded walkways with unique sitting areas with ocean or forest views; the manatee area was awesome; the zip line was fun and something the whole family could do; the water slide on the light house was fun. We usually don’t do buffets, but this one was good with food cooked fresh constantly and you knew it was up to temp so food was safe. Open bar was nice for parents to have a couple glasses of wine. We did not do any add-on activities with no regret - saw the dolphins jump and that was just fine. The lazy river and snorkeling were also great, but with the wind direction on our visit, I called the lazy river a working river and that also impacted snorkeling. The weather was not their fault. Probably the best value of all of these parks, but it all depends on what you want to do. We’d do this again.