1 - 6
Otavalo saturday day tour Itinerary
• 6:30 am depart Quito - CarpeDM Offices
• 8:30 am Animal Market of Otavalo
• 10:15 am Plazas de Ponchos of Otavalo approx. 2hrs.
• 12:30 am Cotocachi Leather Market with a stop for lunch at typical Ecuadorian Restaurant
• 2.00 pm Peguche Waterfalls or Cuicocha lake (only one depending on numbers)
• 2:30 pm return to Quito
• 6.00 pm back in Quito
• Private Transport with Bilingual Licensed Guide
• Set Lunch
• Visits as mentioned
What’s Not Included:
• Bilingual Guide
What to Bring:
• Warm clothing
• Waterproof jacket
• Extra snacks and water
• Sun glasses
• Sun block
NOTE: Since Saturday is by far the biggest market day, we definitely recommend you to do that tour on this day
• Price : $50 per person minimum 4 people (only Saturdays), this price is based on shared groups – please contact us directly to see if we are operating this tour
• If you would like a tour with a Bilingual Licensed Guide the price is $50 per person with minimum 3 people any other day of the week
Pick up is always at our office unless previous arrange alternative has been agreed on. We are based in the Historic center of Quito.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
What to bring:.
Extra snacks and water.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized