2 - 10
Meet your local in Ostuni and begin this amazing experience through traditional Italian taste.
First, you will prepare the tiramisu and the tomato sauce. Learn how to make traditional handmade pasta, orecchiette, and the combining of Apulian wheat flour and semolina. Pasta preparation will be enhanced with olives, focaccia, taralli and a glass of prosecco! Prepare the "pastella", for the medley of fried vegetables. Cook parmigiana di melanzane. Once the work is completed, taste the fruits of your labor in a convivial atmosphere.
• Local appetizers - Selection of cold cuts, mozzarelle, ricotta, burratine, and seasoned local cheese. Fried zucchini flowers filled with fresh ricotta cheese.
• Local appetizers - Peppers marinated with olive oil and mint. Cucumber, fennel and orange salad with olives and walnuts. Whole-wheat focaccia.
• Typical Apulian main course - Pasta with tomato, pecorino cheese, parsley, and garlic. Fava (broad) beans pure' with chicory, green peppers, sweet onions, olives, and aubergines.
• Typical Apulian main course - Layered eggplant parmesan with zucchini, mozzarella, prosciutto, and cherry tomatoes. Meatballs with fresh tomato sauce.
• Traditional Italian dessert - Crostata or Tiramisu with mascarpone cheese layered between coffee and Amaro.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
The cooking clas doesn´t work during national holidays.
Near public transportation.
Communicate in advance any dietary restriction..
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers