This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Our guide cum driver will meet you at Kochi city and transfer to Aleppey houseboat boarding place. It takes almost 2hrs drive from Kochi to Aleppey boarding point. Check in Houseboat.
Pass By: Punnamada, Finishing Point, Mullakkal, Kerala, India
The below Houseboat backwater programme has been designed for those who like to visit best canals in and around Aleppey. Boarding houseboat from Aleppey Jetty at 1100hrs and houseboat make a trip through the best canals of Aleppey till 1330hrs. During this time, the boat will cover the best and beautiful below canals in Aleppey.
Pass By: Irumbanam Thodu, Pallathuruthy, Kainakary South, Kerala 688501
This is one of the narrow canal located in the famous Kainakari village. Passing through the canal, you can see paddy fields, local villages, schools etc.
Pass By: Meenapalli Paddy Field, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala 688501
1330 hrs Lunch at Meenappalli Kayal – small lake in the middle of Alleppey backwaters.
Pass By: Kainakary, Kainakary, Alappuzha District, Kerala
Kainakary is one of the best villages in Alleppey. this village promises the best view of backwaters.Post lunch trip start at 1415 hrs and it till 1700 hrs. Houseboat makes a trip through some of the beautiful villages in Alleppey called Kainakari Village Venattukadu etc. Kuttithod, R Block, C Block etc are other canals the boat will cover before finally ends at 1700 hrs
Pass By: Punnamada Lake, Kuttanad India
75 ft in width, this river is very famous as snake boat race regatta is being conducted in this river every year. Since there is no bridge constructed over this river, you can see local people are using the country boat to cross the river.
Pass By: SNDP Thodu, Punnamada, Mullakkal, Kerala 688006
This is another canal of approx 75 ft in width. You can see many local home, temple and restaurants on the banks of this river.
1. Your houseboat trip inclusive of welcome drink, veg or non veg lunch and evening coffee/tea and snacks.
2. This is a private boat and not sharing.
3. In case you have allergic to any particular food, it should be notified well in advance.
4. Since it’s a short trip, you have NO option of visiting local sightseeing places by walking or walking through villages.
5. We do not recommend buying extra fish or any other items from the local market. In case you are fond of a particular extra food, we will be ready to help you.
6. This programme is possible only if the guest check in at 1100hrs. In case of delayed check in, covering all the canals and rivers as per the programme is not possible and extended time of cruise after 1730hrs is not possible and NO refund for the unused portion is available.
7. Paddy fields are available from Oct to Feb only.
8. Smoking in Houseboats is prohibited.
9. Liquor will not be provided by the service provider. But guest who wants to consume liquor can bring their items and can be used in the boat. For those who cannot bring their stuff, SreesTours provide the same in the boat in case ordered in advance with extra service charges.
Check out from houseboat at 1700hrs and proceed back to Kochi. Drop at Kochi and tour ends.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Near public transportation.
Infants must sit on laps.
Most travelers can participate.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate