1 - 4
Welcome to Mumbai. During this amazing full day tour you will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local guide.
We'll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour - they're certainly worthwhile. But I will also show you the special things that make Mumbai great.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
Our day and the time we start the tour is flexible and is meant to accommodate your schedule and interests.
The tour covers all the must-see places on any traveller's itinerary:
• The Gateway of India, and the area around it
• Regal Circle and the heritage buildings there, including the Prince of Wales Museum, NGMA, Police Headquarters, etc.
• The Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
• Bombay University and cricket at the Oval Maidan
• Flora Fountain
• Town Hall
• Victoria Terminus and the Municipal Building
• Crawford Market
• Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach
• Mani Bhavan, home of Gandhi
• Malabar Hill
• The popular Dhobi Ghat
You need not follow this itinerary - I'd be happy to create a custom-tour for you, based on your interests. If there's something else that interests you, let me know, and we will try and fit it into the day.
Meet up location: Direct Pick up from cruise port, hotel or airport or Cruise Port Outside the Green Gate
End location: Drop you back at your convenience place - night walk at Marine Drive Promenade, Watch a Play, Movie or Other live entertainment
Please contact me for your desirable timing
Duration: 8 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed:
1000 - INR per person- while we travel and visit certain places, it could include food or shopping.