525 Julio Castro Avenida Colombia, Benalcazar N 6-26, Mejia, Quito, Ecuador
1 - 6
Departure at 7am from Carpedm’s office we will have breakfast and then set off towards Mindo. The drive takes about two and a half hours. On the way we can stop outside the equator line monument site for anyone who wants to take a quick picture and then carry along the beautiful Mountain roads where you will notice the change in scenery as you go down in altitude.
Our first stop is the Zip lines or Canopy as they call it here as you are literally above the canopy. There are 10 lines in total and if you are feeling brave you could even try the superman or Butterfly.
What’s Not Included:
• Canopy $20
• Chocolate farm $10
• Hike WaterfallsAfter about an hour of adrenalin fueled fun you will head towards the Tarabita which is a cable car that takes you to the start of your waterfall walk. As you walk through the cloud forest you could see a variety of different birds and butterflies. if you bring a swim suit you could take a swim in the crystal clear water.
Once you have dried off a little we will head for lunch. After lunch optional activities are either:
1. Visit to chocolate factory (not included in price). OR
2. Visit to butterfly Farm / Hummingbirds (not included in price)
• Bilingual Guide
What’s not included:
• Breakfast and Extra Snacks/Beverages
• $20 entry to ziplining
• $6 entry to waterfall walk
• $10 Entry to Chocolate factory Tour or
• $8 Butterfly Farm
• Umpa Lumpas
What to bring:
• Waterproof jacket/rain jacket
• binoculars * nice to have
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
Not wheelchair accessible.
What to bring:.
Waterproof jacket/rain jacket.
binoculars * nice to have.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas