1 - 6
A new and still unknown tour to visitors of Lisbon. We call it "Unknown Lisbon": Lisbon by day and night are not comparable. Illuminated monuments throughout the city... the golden light of street lamps radiates warmth, romance and comfort. It is an unforgettable experience.
This trip will acompained with the famous "fado" music. This song to the Lisbon, the emotions aroused in man.
• Panoramic tour of the Lower Town (Marquis of Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio, Restauradores and the "chessboard" of the Marquis to Pombal
• Driving in direction of the Basilica da Estrela, a masterpiece of the portuguese Baroque drom the 18th century. We drive now to the impressive Parliament
• A must is the passage by the House of the now-deceased, famous fado singer Amalia Rodrigues
• We go on to Belém, where we will admire some monuments, such as eg. Jeronimos the monastery, the Monument to the Discoveries and Belem Tower
• We will make a small break to invite you for a coffee or "Galao" (coffee with milk). In the most famous pastry shop of the city, where the famous "Pasteis de Belém" are baked, which we will also taste. It is a pastry that has already produced there since 1837 and came from the monks of the neighboring Jeronimos monastery
• Continuing to Ajuda Palace, beautifully illuminated and then as a highlight to the bridge of the 25th April over the River Tagus. From there, at 110m high, lies the city of Lisbon - the princess of the oceans - at our feet. A breathtaking view to the city and to the illuminated statue of Christ
• Return to the hotel passing by the imposing aqueduct of Lisbon from the 18th century
Included in product price:
• 1 "Pastel de Belém" pp., 1 coffee or tea pp.
• Official Driver/guide
• Toll fees
• 7-seater Renault Espace with individual leather seats and air conditioning
• Pick-up and drop-off of the clients
• Free Wi-Fi on board
• Civil responsability insurance
• Personal accidents insurance
• Total insurance of the van
Not included in product price:
• Entrance fees