1 - 15
Visit: German Football Museum, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1, 44137 Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Relieve Germany's four World Cup triumphs at first hand thanks to the innovative 3D technology in the museum cinema, take your seat on the Bundesliga carousel and test your skills in the interactive play zone with its soccer court and dribble course.
- 140 years of football history in one experience zone
- Impressive 3D cinema
- 360° show: The Bundesliga
- HALL OF FAME
- Play zone and soccer court
- Interactive children's trail
- Museum puzzle hunt with guided booklet
- Museum shop
- Optional daily tours and exclusive tours (provided languages on request)
Situated in the center of Dortmund immediately opposite the railway station.
Breakfast, lunch or half time break: Enjoy a diverse menu of meals and beverages in our Shop & Bistro in the foyer of the museum on all days of opening from 10am–6pm.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Near public transportation.
Most travelers can participate