1 - 6
Since 1737,Tokaj has been the world's first closed wine region. The World Heritage Committee of the UNESCO in 2002 added Tokaj-hegyalja to the World Heritage List as a cultural wine landscape. The mineral-rich volcanic rock helps to make full bodied and strong acidity wines which also contain the highest alcohol, sugar and acid content in Hungary.
Contents of the pack:
• Direct transfers
• Free information package about the sights and the history of the wine country
• Tasting of three unique items at the Disznókő fantastic and modern estate
• Presentation of modern and classical wine-making procedures, and premium tasting in the Holdvölgy cellar
• Five Star Wellness program at the Andrassy Wine & Spa or sightseeing
• 3-course dinner and wine tasting of the region most famous items
Key wines to be tasted: Furmint, Hárslevelű, Sárgamuskotály, Aszú és Szamorodni
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Minimum age is 18 years.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers