1 - 6
Not far away from Lisbon are some secrets that we will reveal. Old fortresses, breathtaking landscapes, the blue ocean, local markets, a perfect combination of land and sea landscapes.
• Enjoy breathtaking views with photo stops
• Admire the unspoilt landscapes of the Natural Parks
• Profit from the knowledge of your experienced official tour guide
• Take a relaxing walk along the beach of Sesimbra
• Discover medieval castles
• Disclose the flavours at the typical regional product tasting (wines, liquours, cheese and Chouriço)
• Visit a historical tide mill and the local market of Setubal.
• Experience the 2 bridges ver the river Tagus.
We leave Lisbon through the bridge Vasco da Gama (12,5km long) to Palmela where we will visit the medieval Castle.
The next stop will be close to Azeitão in a building that was used by the monks of Santiago in the 17th century as storage place for olives, for our traditional tastings(wines, liquours, cheese and smoked sausage-Chouriço) -10€ pp. to be paid at the beginning of the tour.
After this experience, we will drive to the Natural Park of the River Sado to visit a tide mill from the 17th century. It is a water mill driven by tidal rise and fall. A dam with a sluice is created across a suitable tidal inlet, or a section of river estuary is made into a reservoir. With some luck we will see Storcks, Flamingos and wild Ducks.
The next stop will be at Setubal where you have the possibility to try our fish dishes in one of the famous restaurants in the main avenue or visit the beautiful fish and vegetable market, where some walls are covered with beautiful tiles.
The tour goes now along the Arrábida Mountain.
Located next to the sea, between Setúbal and the fishing town of Sesimbra, Arrábida Natural Park has incomparable natural beauty, where the blue of the sea alternates with the white tones of the chalk cliffs and the depths of the green vegetation that covers the mountain range.
One of the main attractions of the Park is the wealth of its indigenous vegetation. One of the rare examples of Mediterranean maquis in Portugal can be found here, and its preservation was one of the reasons which led the Arrábida zone to be considered as a genuine international scientific relic.
Stop at a viewpoint where you can enjoy the silence.
Our final stop will be at Sesimbra, a small fishing village at the Atlantic Ocean. Here you can relax enjoying a small walk along the beach promenade.
Our way back to Lisbon will be through the Bridge of the 25th of April. Magnificient views to Lisbon.
Included in product price:
• Official Driver/guide and visits to the monuments
• Meals of the driver & guide
• Toll fees
• 7 seater with air conditioning
• Pick-up and drop-off of the clients
• Free Wi-Fi on board
• 1 bottle of water per person
• Civil responsability insurance
• Personal accidents insurance
• Total insurance of the van
Not included in product price:
• Entrance fees to the monuments
• Meals of the clients