Dubai: Desert Safari, Camel Ride & Overnight Stay with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
We will first pick you from your hotel or location in a comfortable 4WD vehicle and will journey to the Lahbab desert.
A short break... Once at the desert, we will take a 20 minutes break before your safari starts. You can relax there, availing bathroom / toilet facilities or opting a Quad bike ride, while we prepare our vehicle for the off-road dune drive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Desert adventure time... Soon we go for a dune bashing ride that lasts 30-45 minutes. You can feel that peculiar excitement as your Land Cruiser climbs up and slides down the sand dunes. Then try the adventure sport - desert dubai sandboarding. Stand on the wooden board provided, balance yourself and glide over the desert sands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al Khayma Camps, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Welcome to Al Khayma... Next we will head to Al Khayma - a Bedouin type campsite. We will lead you to your own tent (Khayma) inside the camp. Get seated there, tasting Qahwa (Arabic coffee), Gaymat (sweets), Dates, as the sign of welcome.
Time for ‘desert ship ride’... Go for a Camel ride around the camp premises and depending on the time, and own luck, view the desert sunset from a high dune.
Free at leisure... Back at Al Khayma Camp, spend your time trying Shisha smoking, Henna painting. Put on local Arabian cloth and pose for photos with Falcon.
Entertainment begins... At the camp center stage, a Tanoura dance will be performed first. You will soon be invited for a lavish buffet dinner full of Barbecue dishes. At the stage, the Ladies Khaliji Dance will keep you entertained.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Al Khayma (OceanAir Travels Desert Camp), Al Awir - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Experience the desert life in full with an overnight stay in the camp. We will take you on Camelback near to the camp area where a fire is arranged for you. We will then give a demonstration session on how to make Arabic coffee/tea. Relax in the night sitting by the campfire, enjoying the silence of the desert and the dark sky above. Our guide will add fun with interesting desert stories. When it’s time for sleep, we will return to the camp. Get back to your tent for a good sleep.
Wake up 15 minutes earlier the sunrise time for witnessing that view. Our guide will take you to the desert on the Camel caravan, that is waiting outside the camp. Go for about 10-15 minutes Camel trekking. And capture that nice view of sunrise over sand dunes.
Have a freshly cooked Arabian breakfast by 7:30 - 8:00 am, at Al Khayma - a perfect conclusion for your overnight desert safari in Dubai! Later we will drop you back at your hotel or location.
Duration: 11 hours
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks
- Camel feeding & Sunset photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies
- Arabian makeover with Falcon photos
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour)
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Night desert guide
- Rogag (Arabic bread) & Chai (Arabic Tea) at night
- Shower room facility without towels
- Morning Camel trekking (15-20 minutes)
- Morning Arabic breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma Camps
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma (OceanAir Travels Desert Camp)
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- It is not recommended to carry jewellery, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and in case if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Luggage is not allowed to carry during the tour, only a small backpack is allowed.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the company’s insurance does not cover it.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Our Tour Guide Mansoor was nothing short of amazing! He was a great communicator. He told us to be in the lobby at by a certain time the day before. He was on time, polite and helpful. He made sure his entire team was comfortable and had everything we needed. He explained each part of the trip i...Our Tour Guide Mansoor was nothing short of amazing! He was a great communicator. He told us to be in the lobby at by a certain time the day before. He was on time, polite and helpful. He made sure his entire team was comfortable and had everything we needed. He explained each part of the trip in full detail to ensure we knew what to expect. He wanted to make sure we didn’t have to ask other tour guides for help because he was more then prepared. He asked where we were from and about our families. This made the experience more personable. Mansoor was a great tour guide! He is extremely knowledgeable on the history of Dubai. He is also an amazing photographer so have him take your pictures!!
Awesome experience with the best guide Mansoor Manz. Had a great day meeting new people from across the world and loved the interesting facts shared by Manz as well. Highly recommend this to anyone visiting in DubaiAwesome experience with the best guide Mansoor Manz. Had a great day meeting new people from across the world and loved the interesting facts shared by Manz as well. Highly recommend this to anyone visiting in Dubai
We really enjoyed our tour, very eventful experience! Other tours would often try to charge you more for extras here and there, but on this trip we were pleasantly surprised. More than expected. Must do in Dubai. Big thanks to our guide Mansoor Manz!We really enjoyed our tour, very eventful experience! Other tours would often try to charge you more for extras here and there, but on this trip we were pleasantly surprised. More than expected. Must do in Dubai. Big thanks to our guide Mansoor Manz!
Manshor is our tourguide throughout the stay, he is super friendly and very knowledgeable and never stop telling us any passed through places or buildingsManshor is our tourguide throughout the stay, he is super friendly and very knowledgeable and never stop telling us any passed through places or buildings
This trip was absolutely amazing and exceeded my expectations. Our guide Mansoor Manz was very accommodating, funny, looked after us and went out if his way to ensure we had the best experience. Highly recommended for anyone. 5 stars plus.This trip was absolutely amazing and exceeded my expectations. Our guide Mansoor Manz was very accommodating, funny, looked after us and went out if his way to ensure we had the best experience. Highly recommended for anyone. 5 stars plus.
wow what an experience. everything was top arranged the 4x4 in the desert the food the shows and certainly the overnight stay. and what a great guide we had mansour. he told everything, explained everything clearly and we could always go to him topwow what an experience. everything was top arranged the 4x4 in the desert the food the shows and certainly the overnight stay. and what a great guide we had mansour. he told everything, explained everything clearly and we could always go to him top