• This is a great tour for beginners or first-time kayakers!
• Sit-on-top kayaks are stable, safe and easy to paddle.
• You will spend two hours on water – not too much, not too little!
• This tour is a great way to prepare your kayaking skills for our Bluff Tour or Cave Tour
• As we use sit on top tandem kayaks, our tours are great for kids ages 5+ and beginner paddlers! If you have no experience and want to gain some, we recommend joining our Wetlands Kayak Tour before you embark on our Cave Kayak Tour.
• Cancellation Policy: If the conditions are not favorable for the cave tour, you have 3 options; (1) Reschedule for another time (within 3-5 days), (2) Join another tour at that time if available and if conditions are safe (i.e. wetlands, bluff or paddleboard) (3) Cancel and lose your deposit $10/Person. If there is lightning/thunder in the air, we do our best to reschedule everyone, if you are not able to reschedule, you will receive a full refund
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Recommend you wear swimsuit, windbreaker jacket, or lightly layered synthetic clothing.
Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes.
Bottled water, t-shirts, paddling gloves, and waterproof phone case all available for purchase
I took the beginner marsh kayak trip with my wife. We are both seniors with no prvious experience and found the kayaking very arduos with all the turns that had to be navigated.Our guide a very kind and gracious young man with a wealth of knowledge about the fauna of the marsh offered to tow us from his kayak. We gladly took his offer. He turned what could have been a short and exhausting bad experience into a memorable event for us. A very pleasant relaxing place to experience nature. Very quiet and serene.