This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Walking tour of the Medieval City of Siena
- Saint Dominic Church
- Piazza del Campo
- Oldest bank of the world ( Monte dei paschi di Siena)
- Tolomei Square
- Cathedral of Siena
- Legends and myths of Siena
- Traditional Tuscan tasting Lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
Enjoy the magnificent view and the history of Monteriggioni Castle.
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
- Walking tour of the City of San Gimignano
- Possibility to visit medieval towers with amazing view 360° (ticket not included)
- Visit the Gelateria that has won the prize of best Gelato of the World (2006-2009) and try the best gelato ever.
- Possibility to have a wine tasting (not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Service animals allowed.
Near public transportation.
Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Face masks provided for travelers.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Guides required to regularly wash hands