17 KM South of Marsa Alam City, 17 KM North of Marsa Alam, , , , 39 km from The International Aerport of Marsa Alam, , K 2, North Marsa Alam City, Halayeb We Shalateen Rd, 20Th Km South Of Marsa Alam, 1 km North of Marsa Alam, 14 km South Marsa Alam Town, Tondoba Bay, , , 24 Km From the City Center, 17 Km North of Marsa Alam City, South Marsa Alam km 20, , Luxor, Luxor, Egypt, Karnak, Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt, Nasser El Khorafy St,, 45 KM South, 14 Km North, Marsa Alam, Egypt, MarsaAlam, Egypt
2 - 15
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Pick up from your hotel at 5 am by private air conditioned taxi and arrive Luxor at around 09.30 am. You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor's fabled West Bank during which you will explore with your own private tour guide -
The Valley of the Kings
The Temple of Hatshepsut and
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The colossi of Memnon
Massive pair statues Know as the Colossi of Memnon , Rising about 18 M from the plain, They are the remains of what once the largest complex on the west bank, Built by Amenhotep the Third
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Queen Hatshepsut temple
Rising out of the desert Plain, in a series of terraces, The temple of Hatshepsut Mergs with sheer limestone Cliffs of the eastern face of the Theban Mountain as if Nature herself had built this Extraordinary monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
At around noon you will have lunch in Local restaurant in Luxor.then we will drop you off in Karnak temple
The Temple of Karnak -the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world - followed by
End your day with an optional tour in a traditional faluka during the late afternoon - the perfect way to relax while watching the traditional rural life on the river bank.
Duration: 3 hours
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
This tour is private with private Egyptologist.
Transportation is wheelchair accessible.
Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
Most travelers can participate.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Face masks provided for travelers.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Guides required to regularly wash hands.
Regular temperature checks for staff.
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
1. The tour over promised in terms of time and completely failed to allow any window to the activities marked with « free time ». Arrival was at 10:30 instead of 9:30, return was 10:30 instead of 9 despite of having been picked up 1 hour before schedule (4:00) and returned 1 hour before planned (16:30).
2. The car driver was gentile but you could observe he was absolutely exhausted and this put in danger both our lives. He constantly asked us if he could raise the music volume (to very loud) so that he would not fell asleep; he made constant stops all over the road to go jogging and avoid falling sleep; stopped three times to say hello or hand over thing to friends.
3. The driver was accompanied by an unexpected person on our way there; given the security concerns surrounding Egypt, it was very worrying to be driven in the middle of the dessert for 5 hours in this condition.
4. I understand cultural aspects linked to their religious believes but not providing the service at its optimum because « too tired to do that » is not acceptable. Our tour guide provided us with explanations of 5 minutes maximum. Avoided at all costs to walk next to us and he was running constantly looking for the shade to hide up while any other guides we observed were with their groups explaining in detail all about the surroundings; something we were expecting by the fact of this being a private tour.
5. The tour looked to oversell extra services instead of providing first those listed on the program.
Lovely day. No complaints. Driver was on time and a pleasant drive to luxor. We met our tour guide Mr Hanni who elegantly explained the history of Egypt. The tour of the sites was without any disappointment and we had a lovely lunch. Hanni was great and we enjoyed our discussion regarding the history. All my questions were answered and they were a lot! Overall a great experience and worth every penny. Thanks
It was a long day but worth it. Our guide Hoda was a perfect and made the experience outstanding.