Da Nang, Vietnam
1 - 9
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Han Market, 119 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
- 14h00-14h30: Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang city center
- 14h30-15h00: Enjoy Vietnamese coffee and learn more about coffee culture in Vietnam
- 15h00: Go shopping at a local market and learn some tips to bargain in Vietnam
On the way home - we visit a vegetable garden to learn how to prepare the land and to grow variety of vegetables
- 16h30-17h30: Come back to the host house and start studying cooking
- 17h30: Enjoy meals made by your own
- 17h30-18h00: Say goodbye with everyone and come back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Near public transportation.
Infants must sit on laps.
Transportation is wheelchair accessible.
Most travelers can participate.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers