Do your best trip for your life while you will travel between Aswan and Luxor .with the following itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Aswan - Nile Cruise
• Meet in guest home in Aswan or Aswan airport to start your amazing Nile Cruise trip,
• Proceed with your licensed Egyptologist tour guide to start Aswan trip with visit Aswan sightseeing including the Temple of Philae, Isis island and tour to High Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan & Nasser Lake.
• Transfer for embarkation on board of Nile Cruise board.
• Lunch on board of the cruise in Aswan.
• At afternoon sail with Felucca in Nile valley around the islands of Aswan, botanical garden with beautiful scene of the Nile and chance to visit Nubian village, .
• Back to cruise, then dinner, entertainment & overnight on board in Aswan. Day 2: Nile Cruise Trip
• Breakfast on board the cruise while the cruise is sailing towards Kom Ombo, arrive Kom-Ombo to start the ancient Egypt trip.
• Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek time), then back to the cruise & enjoy with the beautiful scene for the Nile valley.
• Lunch on board of the cruise.
• Sail to Edfu, upon arrival ride the horse carriage to see the local city of Edfu; visit the Temple of Edfu (dedicated to the God Horus - falcon headed god) beautiful scenes for ancient Egyptian culture.
• Back to Nile cruise & sail to Esna lock.
• Cross Esna lock is the best part of your Egypt travel, sail to Luxor, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nile cruise. Day 3: Luxor - Nile Cruise
• Breakfast on board while the Nile Cruise in Luxor.
• Start Luxor trip with your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the west bank of Luxor including (the valley of kings with three royal tombs for the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt, queen Hatshepsut funerary temple at deir el-bahari and the two colossi of Memnon).
• Back to Nile Cruise for lunch on board in Luxor.
• Free time in Luxor to explore the city and souq, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nil cruise. Day 4: Luxor Trip
• Breakfast on board and disembarkation from Nile cruise board.
• Depart to finish Luxor trip with the visits of the east bank of Luxor including (the complex of Karnak temples where you will see the Ramses III temple & Hatshepsut obelisks).
• At appropriate time transfer to Luxor airport to fly to home or guest home in Luxor with sweet memories for Egypt holiday.
** Slight changes (sequences of trip) might occur due to circumstances beyond our control, but you will cover all mentioned sightseeing**
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Infant seats available.
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Tours to Egypt advertised a five-star cruise and confirmed by email that we would be booked on the Radamis II, Semiramis II, or Princess Sara. A few days before our trip was to commence, the tour operator contacted us via phone text and offered us an upgrade to the Movenpick Hamess for $250.00/person. We declined the upgrade and, when we arrived in Aswan, found that we had been booked on the Grand Princess. The Grand Princess was certainly not a five-star vessel and I would consider it a bit of a stretch to even describe it as a 4-star vessel. The public areas were, perhaps, typical of a 4-star vessel, but our room was in serious need of a facelift. The walls looked dirty, the drapes hung loose from the drapery rod at one end, and the safe was dysfunctional. The door could not be locked and the safe wasn’t bolted in place. WiFi was available onboard for a fee, but almost never worked. We succeeded in sending one short email without attachments after four tries. Attempts to send additional emails failed completely.
Worst of all, the cruise did not follow the advertised itinerary. The vessel didn’t leave Aswan in time to reach the promised destinations and we reached Luxor too late to tour the temples of Karnak and/or Luxor. These temples were the anticipated highlights of our trip to Egypt! Fortunately, we had scheduled a rest day at the Luxor Hilton Spa and Resort following our cruise and were therefore able to visit the aforementioned temples the day after our cruise ended. The tour operator willingly extended our guide services and paid our entrance fee, but by failing to follow the published itinerary, Tours to Egypt stole the day of rest and relaxation we had planned on enjoying prior to our long flights home. I should note that we had inquired about the delay in leaving Aswan and were told that there were no mechanical problems. The Grand Princess was simply scheduled to leave later than the vessels we were told we would be cruising on.
The crew aboard the Grand Princess was terrific. The crew members, from the restaurant staff to the cabin boys, were helpful, attentive, and personable. The tour guide provided by the tour operator also deserves special mention. Our guide, Hussein, was knowledgeable, respectful, considerate, and extremely likeable.
In closing, the tour operator (i.e., Tours to Egypt) failed to deliver what was promised, but the guide and crew are deserving of a 5-star rating.