1 - 10
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CarpeDM Adventures - Day Tours, Antepara E4-60 y Los Rios San Blas, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Since this is a private tour you can confirm with us if you prefer an additional short hike instead of the downhill bike ride.
• 06:30 Meet at meeting point CarpeDM Office (Jose Antepara E4-60 and Los Ríos, Old Town sector)
• 06:45 - 7:00 am Plaza Foch - Q Restaurant
• 07:00 Transfer to the Cotopaxi National Park
• 08:00 Breakfast stop in small local restaurant (included)
• 09:30 Enter Cotopaxi National Park
• 10:00 The guide will give explanation of the area, volcanoes, vegetation, animals etc.
• 10:30 4600m car park, begin hike up to the refuge
• 12:30 Reach refuge at 4.864m. return to parking lot
• 13:00 Equipment Check – Begin Bike ride back to the Limpiapungo lake (short 3 - 5 km ride)
• 14:00 Arrive at Limpiapungo lake.
• 15:00 Eat lunch (included)
• 15:30 Return to Quito
• Breakfast – Lunch – Snack
• Mountain Bike with Helmut, Kneepads, Elbowpads * This is an optional activity of approximately 30 minutes. Should be experienced / confident rider.
What’s Not Included:
• Additional Snacks / Beverages
What to bring:
• Warm clothing
• Waterproof jacket
• Gloves, scarf, hat
• Hiking boots or trekking shoes
• Extra snacks and water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
What to bring:.
Gloves, scarf, hat.
Hiking boots or trekking shoes.
Extra snacks and water.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
Face masks required for guides in public areas.
Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
Guides required to regularly wash hands.
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons