Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
1 - 4
Hi International friends!!!
I am My My-senior of Department of English Linguitics and Literature, HCMC University of Social Sciences and Humanities. Although I am not a proffesional tour guide, I guarantee that I can help you guys have a unique insight into Vietnamese culture and lifestyle, especially into people' daily life, campus life, street foods, etc.
Be with me now!
TIME: 4 p.m-9p.m on Tuesday and Thursday
- 4 p.m-5 p.m: we meet up at your hotel and get to Reunification Palace
(If you are a four-member group, you yourself will catch a taxi (bus) to get there; If you travel alone, I will give you a lift by my motorbike)
- 5 p.m-6 p.m: visit Reunification Palace. I will introduce you guys to the Vietnamese history during the Vietnam war against the US.
- 6 p.m-7 p.m: have dinnder at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities's canteen or at a local food restaurant. There is a variety of Vietnamese foods for you to choose from: rice, Phở, bánh ướt, Hủ Tiếu, etc. By the way, you can understand more about the campus life in Vietnam.
- 7 p.m-8p.m: walk to Saigon Square (or Diamond Plaza) nearby where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, juwellery, etc.
- 8 p.m-9 p.m: walk to Saigon Notre Cathedral, enjoy Saigon night life and taste some street coffee at 30/4 park opposite. It is my pleasure to talk to you guys about street foods (or Vietnamese culture if you're interested in)
- 9 p.m: end the tour. You yourself get to your hotel.
-1 tourist: 20USD
-2-4 tourists: 15 USD/tourist