1 - 10
Built in 1903, the winery has lost nothing of its old charm. Today, it houses the cellar for the ageing of the finest reds, in traditional barrels made from prized Slavonian oak and in small casks of Allier, Nevers and Tronçais Oak. Next to the old cellar is the building named after the Marquis of Villamarina, Don Francesco Pes, who received the title in 1774 from the King of Sardinia.
The building on the Sella & Mosca estate is still home to several historical exhibits, uniforms and costumes from that time. The historic cellars are flanked by a modern winemaking complex in an unspoiled natural setting. Here, tradition and innovation meet and complement each other in perfect harmony.
The building that housed the winery at the turn of the 20th century has been painstakingly restored to preserve its original architecture and is now the Sella & Mosca wine shop. It not only features a display area for the presentation and sale of the wines, but also offers a meeting place for cultural exchange on the subject of wine and an adjoining auditorium that hosts conferences and cultural activities.
• Children under 18 are free