2 - 10
• Pick-up Time 8:00 AM from your Hotel.
• At motor park, registration and drive train & test. There your guide train you on Quad driving and you’ll receive all the information necessary for this excursion to make sure you will enjoy your trip without risks.
• Start Trip Driving (40 km round trip), through the fascinating desert and explore the live in the far away Desert, through acquainted with 13 Bedouin families that live in the Red Sea Mountains. They settle all over the eastern parts of the Sahara desert, there will be the first stop by nearest camp.
• First Stop by the Bedouin camp, here you can see the Bedouin live and have idea about them way of living and discover how they Baked bread and know how they fined water, and how they use the natural Herbes " the Bedouin Pharmacy", and also have your hospitality Drink and smoke Shisha if you like.
• Second stop will be inside "Wadi Billy" (Dry Canyon) it's the second Biggest Canyon in the world, and was covered with the read see water before millions of years, that's why it is contain a lout of fossils of corals and shells, all over the long high Canyon.
• the group will start driving again through the dray canyon until get to the end of it, then climb to the highest point on the top of the canyon with Quad bikes to watch the fascinating view of the sky from a side and overlooking of the big canyon from the other side.
• Another Stop on the Top of Wadi Billy: almost 150 m above sea water level and have a very nice view into the canyon.
• Then Drive back to motor park through the desert to see the natural herbs and enjoy riding your Quad bike.
• after arrive to the motor park, you can have "Air Shower" to remove the dust from your clothes , then have rest .
• the pick-up car will be waiting for you to droop you off again to your hotel.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Wear appropriate clothes and shoes.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers