2-Day Mekong Delta Floating Market and Stork Sanctuary from HCM City
-Visiting the largest floating market and sampling some fresh fruits offered by locals.
-Witnessing bird species in their native habitats and learning about their unique adaptations to their environment.
-Enjoy meals prepared by locals using their own original recipes.
-Indulging yourself in the serenity of giant rice paddies and waterways.
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All entrance fees, Boat trips, bicycle, and kayaking
- Speaking - English guide, Brand New Minivan, Drinking water
- 1 night in 4 stars hotel or Home-stay (home-stay dinner included)
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
What to expect
Day 1: CaiBe – Vinh Long- Bang Lang Stork Garden-Can Tho City (B/L..)
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
Pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 AM.
– Kimmy Chocolate Manufacture is the largest handcrafted chocolate manufacturer.
– The village to see How residents make traditional products like Pop Rice Cake, Rice wine, Rice paper, and toffee-like coconut candy.
– Take a sampan boat through fruit orchards and apple mangroves, water coconut leaves where you could enjoy some tropical season fruits and listen to traditional folk music, bee farm and have a taste honey tea and honey wine.
– Have lunch – take a KAYAK or pedal a bicycle around the village.
– Bang Lang stork garden is 60 kilometers from Can Tho city, one of the most significant bird sanctuaries in the Mekong delta.
-Free time to explore Can Tho city and Flea Market at night time
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in 4 stars Hotel or Home-stay (Home-stay dinner included)
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L..)
Stop At: Cai Rang Floating Market, 46 Hai Ba Trung Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
– 6:30 AM: have breakfast and pick you up at the hotel
– Takes about 40 minutes to get to our first spectacular landscape — Cai Rang floating market.
– Noodle and a rice paper manufacturer
– Enjoy a tropical fruit orchard where we will have 30 minutes of biking around the countryside.
– Have lunch in a local restaurant on the way back to Ho Chi Minh City
Drop off at your hotel around 5 PM
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guides and van shall be at your hotel lobby from 07:30 am to 08:00 am. Please be advised that the pick-up order shall be carefully chosen by our drivers/guides to ensure the convenience of the route and timing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Personal costs, Travel insurance, Tip (no mandatory)
Nous avons passé une journée avec max a visiter le Mékong. Très bon guide ! Et très jolie visite du Mékong! Merci beaucoup, nous recommandons !Nous avons passé une journée avec max a visiter le Mékong. Très bon guide ! Et très jolie visite du Mékong! Merci beaucoup, nous recommandons !
Our guide Hoa and the driver were very polite and took care of us. Thank you very much. We saw a lot of interesting things and learned how the Vietnamese live and work.Our guide Hoa and the driver were very polite and took care of us. Thank you very much. We saw a lot of interesting things and learned how the Vietnamese live and work.
Very nice trip with excellent organization. The guides were very polite and friendly. I highly recommend the tour company. NicolaeVery nice trip with excellent organization. The guides were very polite and friendly. I highly recommend the tour company. Nicolae
The company is very good. The ofer best services. We travel with them in Mekong Delta and we have a very good experienceThe company is very good. The ofer best services. We travel with them in Mekong Delta and we have a very good experience
Very good services. We travel o. Mekong Delta with the company and the services were very good. I recommendVery good services. We travel o. Mekong Delta with the company and the services were very good. I recommend
Peter is very nice . He comment very well tour . Thank ypu Hana tourist Vietnam. We will travel with youPeter is very nice . He comment very well tour . Thank ypu Hana tourist Vietnam. We will travel with you