Chocolate Tour Itinerary
• Algerian Coffee Store, renowned for its chocolate covered coffee beans since 1887
• Paul A Young - Award-winning chocolates, truffles, brownies
• Hotel Chocolat - A cocoa grower & chocolatier, their gourmet chocolates will thrill and excite
• Freggo - The best chocolate ice cream in London
• Prestat - A chocolate shop with a Royal Warrant and impressive line of chocolate mint - white chocolate banoffee truffle anyone?!
• Fortnum & Mason's Royal Purveyor of fine foods, including chocolate
• Ladurée - The Louis Vuitton of pastries, the best hot chocolate in London
• Charbonnel & Walker - The quintessentially posh chocolate store and truffle specialist
• Liberty - The chocolate shop at this famous department store is well worth a visit
• These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!
Great recommendations and good insight. Learnt about London and chocolates in the most fun way. Thank you Alan!!!!!
1. The tour was only for 1.5hrs as mentioned to 2.5hrs. 2. It was merely just walking to 4 different shops to buys chocolates which I could have done too. 3. Took us to fortum & maison and gave us ‘15’mins to look around
Brilliant tour, Alan was fantastic and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone else. Alan made the tour with his great personality. The only flaw is that it advises you that you are going on a tube, which didn't happen, however people could of brought a train ticket so I would make people aware, also you only go too a selection of the shops mentioned. It was overall a great tour and would be back again!!!
Never went it was cancelled 3 hr befor should of got 48
Mark was a great guide with a good sense of humour. The tour itself was great and Mark also pointed out lots of other facts outside of chocolate which was really good. The chocolates we tried were fantastic.
Allan was amazing, free samples were abundant...chocolate overload. Best shops were the Hotel Chocolate, Prestat and Paul A Young.
The tour was such good fun. Alan our tour guide was entertaining and a lovely guy who accommodated everyone. He told us other history facts as well as all the chocolate info. And the free samples were luscious. Totally recommend this for a different trip around London.
The tour was great, got to try lots of different chocolate and see shops I didn't even know existed. Lisa our tour guide made it especially enjoyable with her great personality. I would recommend this tour, you get freedom to look round the shops, we were able to get discount on some of the chocolate in some shops, I even learnt fun facts about London. I would do it again.
An insight into the world of chocolate Very informative and our tour guide Lisa is to be comended It was lovely to walk around London and discover a whole new world Thank you so much
Lisa our guide was superb very informative and made the tour really enjoyable we had a thoroughly great day
A very enjoyable 2.5 hrs wandering from chocolate to chocolate with a very good guide!
+Freundliche, tolle führerin (lisa) +schöne geschäfte +tolle köstlichkeiten -sehr viel laufen (ubahn ticket haben wir extra besorgt und dann doch nicht gebraucht!)
Bei der Tour wurden einige bekannte und einige unbekannte Schokoladen-Läden besucht und dabei einige interessante Hintergrundinformationen weitergeben. Manche der Geschäfte würde ich alleine niemals finden oder besuchen, da man sich als Tourist doch immer an das Altbekannte hält. Das ist durchaus auch mal ein Fehler, den man verpasst dann etwas.
Man lernte interessante neue Läden kennen.Aber leider gab es nur wenige Informationen rund um Schokolade und bei der East India Company gab es lnur Tee in Gläsern von der Größe eines Fingerhutes zu probieren.
Thoroughly enjoyed our tour of lots of fab choc shops and walking around an area we were not familiar with in London. Highly recommend this one.
A lovely walking tour. With Mark as our Scottish guide. The group was I think 11 of us. The occasion was a treat for my 10 year chocoholic granddaughter as her birthday present. Although the samples for her where a little posh, (dark chocolate) she still had a good time, as did we all. The tour ended in Westminster.
We visited at least three shops that, despite living in London all my life, I had never been to before. All with absolutely delicious chocolate. Unfortunately in a way we started with the best and ended on rather an anti-climax. This tour was good fun, would have been better if it hadn't been pouring with rain and if there hadn't been quite so many on the tour, maybe limiting the numbers to 20 or 25 would be a good idea. Our guide had a great personality but found the large number difficult to manage
Nice guide, but not very much information, rather a tour guiding you to shopping opportunities.